- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Pay to Play
- Content Research Area
- Quality of Life Issues
- OPRA (Open Public Records Act)
- Bribes, Payoffs, and Politics
- Letters to the Editor
- Voter Information
- OPMA (Open Public Meetings Act)
- FREE SPEECH and INTERNET ISSUES
- Eminent Domain
- Governor Corzine
- Lawsuits and Legal Actions
- Hoboken News
- Health Issues
- Employment Opportunities
- Regionalize and Shared Services
- Investigations (Restricted Access)
- Public Official Report Card
- Political Commentary
- Payments In Lieu of Taxes
- Consumer Issues
- Affordable Housing
- 2006 N.J. U.S. Senate Race
- U.S. Senator Robert Menendez
- Homeland Security
- NJ NY Port Authority
- R.I.C.O. Act
- Editorials - New Jersey Newspapers
- POG - People for OPen Government
- Investigative Agencies
- Hoboken City Council Video
- Presidential Election 2008
- Investigative Report
- Area Event Calendar
- Presedential electiom 2008
- New Jersey League of Municipalities
- NJ State Court System
- National Politics
- Social Interaction
- Shrink for Men
- Governor Chris Christie
- Tenant Rights
- NJ League of Municipalities
- NYC GROUND ZERO
- Political Figures
- Health Care
- Hoboken Lawsuits
- Featured News
- IRS TAX RELIEF
- Federal Budget
- Healthcare Fraud
- New Jersey For Profit Hospitals
- Hudson County Emergency Medical Services
Title: PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE
- Categorized in: Employment Opportunities
Title: PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE
Issue Date: 02/19/2010 Closing Date: 03/12/2010
Jurisdiction: HOBOKEN Salary: $25,000.00 - $65,000.00 Per Year
Num. of Positions: 1
Workweek: 35 Hours per week
Application Fee: $15.00
Open to Residents of:
1) Hoboken City 2) Hudson County
EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor''s degree in Nursing or Public Health Nursing Science approved by the National League for Nursing. Please attach a copy of your transcript to your application. Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a recognized evaluation service. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility.
EXPERIENCE: One year of experience in a public health field or, nursing experience gained while working under the close supervision of a licensed public health nurse.
NOTE: Nursing experience in a public health field may include experience with volunteer work, community service, or employment with a Visiting Nurse Association, hospital or other community-based public health partner agency, organization or health department that provides direct public health services to the population, or, that contracts such services to local health departments.
NOTE: Appointees are required to complete a course in population-based public health nursing within 1 year of appointment.
LICENSE: Applicants must possess a current and valid registration as a Professional Nurse in the State of New Jersey. Please provide the specific details of your license, including the license number, as indicated in section #19 of the application. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility.
Appointees will be required to possess a driver''s license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
Important Information: NJAC 4A:4-2.3(b) states that all requirements must be met as of the closing date.
Your application must be postmarked by 11:59 pm on the closing date listed above or must be hand delivered to the Civil Service Commission no later than 4:00 pm on the closing date.
You must complete your application in detail. Your score may be based on a comparison of your background with the job requirements. Failure to complete your application properly may lower your score or cause you to fail.
If an employment list results from this announcement, it may be certified to fill full-time and part-time positions.
Read Description of Job and Specification: 02912
Click here for Application Form (PDF 111KB)
This job was posted by the NJ Civil Service Commission. CLICK HERE to view the official website posting.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this employment opportunity to a friend:
New comments are currently disabled.
- HAS PREDATORY HEALTH CARE LENDING COME TO HOBOKEN?
- The Emotionally Abusive Personality: Is She a Borderline or a Narcissist?
- Withholding Sex as a Form of Punishment
- Don't Marry Essay. Why Marriage Has Become a Raw Deal for Men
- NJ Business Facts
- What the Parking/Transportation industry is saying about Hoboken's Automated Garage
- You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig
- Hoboken Board of Education
Recent Employment Opportunities
- Technology Consultant - City of Hoboken
- Finance Director City of Hoboken
- ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR
- Civil Service Commission Seeks Entry-Level Firefighter Applicants Applications for the entry-level Firefighter Test will be accepted for 70 municipalities and other local jurisdictions
- Senior Accountant: Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- City of Hoboken - Fire Department Audit
- Hoboken: ZONING OFFICER