School Ethics Commission Complaint????

You have the right to complain to the School Ethics Commission if you believe a school official, either a school board member or a school administrator, is engaging in activities that put their personal financial interest ahead of their public responsibilities (N.J.S.A. 18A:12-29; 18A:12-24).  For complete information click on the link The Right to Make an Ethics Complaint

Comments (0)

New comments are currently disabled.

Email to Friend

Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:

Email to Friend
* Your Name:
* Your Email:
* Friend's Name:
* Friend's Email:
* Security Image:
Security Image Generate new
Copy the numbers and letters from the security image
* Message: